Thursday 28 September 2017

My Passion project


Hi my names Maddi, for my passion project I wanted to Learn how to create a video game which seems really hard to do but it's nots as hard as it sounds.

     1.   First I Planned out my passion project and all the Steps.
             
  File_001.jpeg

     2. Then I Researched the steps to creating a video game.

     3. After that I run a class vote on what video game I was going to create.

    4.  Survival game won the class vote so I started Planning my survival game.
          Copy of File_000.jpeg  
    5.  After I planned my video game Mr showed me Scratch so I practiced coding.
   
    6.  When I thought I had learnt a good a mount coding I started creating my video game.

The thing I found hardest was when I started coding with out help from the videos because I didnt know what to do but after a while I got the hang of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment